Monday, October 5, 2015

WIN!!! $25,000 or a NEW CAR


It’s simple. It’s easy. There’s no catch.  

Purchase a ticket for $5 each or $25 for 6 tickets.

Top Prize is $25,000 or a 2015 Toyota Prius or Subaru Outback.

100% of the money from the tickets will go to local schools.  Any tickets you buy from us will go to benefit our kids school, Delaveaga Elementary.

Contact me to buy your tickets today. Hurry!  Ticket sales end October 18, 2015!!!

Drive for Schools is an annual Santa Cruz County schools fundraiser.  Thanks to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and the Capitola Auto Mall Dealership who have teamed up to sponsor the event and offer the top prizes of either $25,000 or a new 2015 Toyota Prius or 2015 Subaru Outback. There are ten additional $1,000 cash prizes and 100+ additional prizes donated by local businesses.

What would you do if you won?





Aimee Thayer-Garcia is a Real Estate Broker Associate at Bailey Properties. She is Top-Producing Agent and practices Real Estate full time with her husband, Angel Garcia. Mom of 3.  831-435-9146. ATGarcia@BaileyProperties.com

2 comments:

  1. I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you.
    cash for cars brisbane
    cash for cars removal brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article.
    Cash for Cars Shepparton
    Cash for Scrap Cars Shepparton

    ReplyDelete